Thursday November 26th 8am
Coshocton Lake Park
Come out on Thanksgiving morning and enjoy a 5k with running family before you visit and eat lunch/dinner with your biological family. A great course around Lake Park will help you shed some pounds before the big meal! Overall winners Male & Female will be recognized, as well as the top 3 in each age group. Registration will be $25 Pre-registration and $30 after November 20th.
Due to COVID restrictions the following changes have been made to
this year’s race:
1. Packet Pickup is encouraged. Please pick up your packet with bib on either
Nov. 24th or 25th from 5:00 to 8:00pm at New Life Ministries, 727 S. Street,
Coshocton. Out of town participants can pick up at Lake Park race
2. Late Registration for $30 will be accepted at Packet Pickup times. No race
3. All participants must wear a mask up until start of race.
4. Participants will start race in waves depending on bib number. Each wave
will start 3-5 minutes apart.
5. Please social distance in your family circles until your wave is called to the
6. Medals will be mailed to participants – no medal ceremony after the race.
7. Bottled water will be provided instead of water stations.
8. The only restroom onsite is the port-a-john. Park restrooms are closed.